We are in the business of making movements.
Our performance matrix relies on transformative outcomes. In other words, your mission becomes our mission. And we have developed an array of services and processes that put our Partners on a track toward organizational transformation and innovative collaborations that lead to strategic funding.
What We Do
- Coach leaders to grow their organizational prowess in strategic planning, change management, grants development and technical assistance
- Build coalitions to address systems issues, secure funding, and grow relationships
- Educate current and future workforce in core skill sets of grants development, organizational change, and strategic planning
- Secure funds specific to economic / workforce development and human services issues, leading to millions in funding
Incite believes that to truly advance a community, you have to approach it from a collaborative and multi-sector approach. Incite’s previous experience in strategic planning with organizations in the civic engagement, workforce / economic development, and social justice sectors will only enrich the process and perspectives brought to the table for partnering organizations. Our knowledge in fund development will also infuse sustainability tactics into the planning process. We know based on our work in fund development that weak strategic plans create challenges financially and programmatically. We created a process that integrates Board involvement, ease for implementation, and an enjoyable process.
Through the Incite Network’s movement making modules and toolkits, organizations have raved about how the process itself was even more exciting than the completion of a tangible deliverable that would carry them through the next few years.
- Development of mission and vision statements, as well as the development of the organization’s “voice” in the community.
- Contingency plans for financial challenges such as sudden cut in state or federal funding
- Sessions for reinvigorating legacy organizations (entities that have been in existence for over forty years) and their place in a changing industry.
Her inspiring leadership and thoroughness caused our entire board to eagerly get involved, then rave about the process and the results. –Dan Olivas, Former Chair, Amistad
Rosey recognized the clouds on the horizon, and she steered us toward a more sustainable, scalable plan. –Eli Velasquez, former Director of Texas Tech University Commercialization
Strategic Planning Highlights
Juntos for Better Health (Juntos), launched in 2014, is the first fully coordinated, comprehensive health care delivery system comprising nine community health care service providers among multiple partners in Laredo, Texas. They have worked with over 20,000 individuals and created an integrative care model to increase the effectiveness of existing health care services. Incite partnered with Social Sector Accelerator, a firm based in Washington DC, to create the organization’s first strategic plan and enhance ability to scale and sustain their good work.
Texas Workforce Commission
- Completed a SWOT analysis for the local integration of Texas Education Agency and Texas Workforce Commission key initiatives for adult education literacy
- Selected to cull outcomes of 20 SWOT analyses created by firms across the state of Texas that were then presented to the Texas Workforce Commissioners
Down Syndrome Coalition of El Paso
- Completed their 2019 – 2023 Strategic Plan
- Reviewed peer organizations throughout Texas and northern Mexico